1. The ETCR030 clamp on high accuracy leakage current transformer is suitable for the detection of AC leakage current, high order harmonic current, phase, electric energy, power, power factor, etc.
2. Using new CT technology, portable, clamp shaped design, no need to disconnect the line to be tested, non contact measurement, safe and fast.
3. It can be connected to phase detection analyzers, industrial control devices, data loggers, oscilloscopes, harmonic analyzers, power quality analyzers, high accuracy digital multimeters, etc.
4. Durable, the core of the leakage current transformer is made of Permalloy, which has a long service life and can be used for a long time.
5. Using double layer shielding technology, the influence of external magnetic field is extremely small, ensuring high accuracy, high stability, and high reliability for year round uninterrupted measurement.
How to Use:
1. Multimeter (mA level current file)
You can directly view the current value after passing the transformer ratio, the standard configuration is 2500:1
For the measurement of direct current or alternating current, the indirect method is generally used.
The specific method is
First, change the amount of current to a proportional amount of voltage.
2. Then observe with an oscilloscope, the general test method is
Connect a non inductive resistor withamp;nbsp