1. The tension gauge is suitable for relay tip pressure, electronic switch, micro switch, valve, spring pull pressure.
2. Streamlined fuselage, can be held and operated with one hand, making the measurement easier.
3. Small and portable style, this meter can provide stable performance and clear reading.
4. Made of high‑quality ABS and alloy materials, durable and long service life.
5. The data of the mechanical dial is accurate, and the accuracy of the mechanical dial is higher than that of the digital display.
Item Type: Dial Tension Gauge
Color: As shown in the picture
Model Specification: SEN-0.5-2
Pointer: Double pointer
Measurement Value: 0.5N
Graduation Value: 0.01N
Scale Style: 0.1-0.5-0.1
Application: The dial tension gauge is suitable for relay tip pressure, electronic switch, micro switch, valve, spring pull pressure, dial measure equipment principal axis pressure, dial system equipment tip and the gag bitmechanical pressure, tape recorder buffer mechanism pressure, and other precise pressures, pulling force test.
How to Use:
When test, use the needle move the object from static state to the position needed. The tension gauge test not only along clockwise, but also along the anti-clockwise. The needle must always vertical to the push-pull force direction.
Tension gauge set off single needle and dual needle. The single-pointer tensiometer measures and reads immediately. When the dual needle tension gauge gets the highest value, the needle hold still, convenient user to read.
1 x Dial Tension Gauge
1. Do not drop the product randomly.
2. Do not bend the measuring alloy probe.
3. When the product cannot be calibrated, you can open the back cover for calibration. It is not recommended to open the back cover for calibration frequently.